Join Dr. James Whittaker, Software Architect at Microsoft and renowned software testing expert, as he presents next uTest webinar - The Future of Software Testing.
For this webinar, James will be extending on his outstanding series of blog posts about the software testing of tomorrow. As one of the world's top software testing experts, James is uniquely positioned to understand the role of testing today and how it will impact software test and development tomorrow. His vision of the future has ranged from the rise of crowdsourcing to the greater role of testers as designers.
Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/313938344
Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
(12h midnight VN-time)
As an added bonus, we will be giving away ten copies of James Whittaker's books on software testing, including How to Break Software: A Practical Guide to Testing. Anyone who attends the webinar is eligible to win! Simply sign up and make sure you attend on November 20.
>> Ah I remember I've seen that book (How to break software) in LTRC's library when I looked for some book other than "Testing Computer Software"
>> Recently, I just read a PDF on Cem Kaner's site about same topic: The ongoing revolution in software testing that point out major changes of the industry since 1990's and predict what will be in the future
Here is the last summary slide fyi:


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.