Friday, November 16, 2007

A difficult day just closed



Today is the hardest day during my working life. I have decided to leave the company after 2 year working full-hard there. It's not so easy to send such an email, but I must have a choice... which one? food or sand? Yes, of course. Sand cannot be count as food, but sometime you need a time to think back, think deep (right now, sand to me here mean lying on the nice ocean somewhere else, not in an office, crazy thought!) . Friends, life, Bill, colleague, project, managers, lead, engineers, elderly, lonely, nothing... oh, one song just come up in my soul... are you lonesome tonight, did you miss me tonight...ohh.... Elvis, Elvis you are always my king.

Anyhow, the mail was sent, the word was gone. Sorry/painful/new horizon/ whatever happen here and there, it seem something just lost ... something.. I don't know. Best friends, best staffs, best manager, best "đại ca", best Hans, best CEO, everything perfect. I still remember exactly the date I've been employed at LTRC, it was a bit lucky I can say. Yes, lucky is always a part of everybody's life. You need it, you want it, you like it, you love it, ... I'm not exception, just in the last few minutes of an interview for Web developer position. Then I have changed the situation just by a suggestion/question "I'm also interested in Testing, can I applied for that?", that was amazing luck I have ever met. Now, guess what...I got employee ID "25" now the total is employees is closed 300. That's great. It likes a dream, you close your eyes one night with a several people around and then tomorrow morning, open up with hundreds wow.... "What are you doing man...you shocked me.... are you sure???", "...everything cannot be done well if you lose focus...", "people cannot go to university without graduate from high school..." these are the emotional comment in Skype I got. And next question "what's next?"... IBM, or an European one, even a Holland or maybe a Vietnamese, ... thanks and thanks you guys H, C, T, Dz for all the messages/advices.

So... what's next??? I ask myself. Let's see thing happen... OK, for now, next will be the bed.
The song is still keep going in my mind...are you lonesome tonight, did you miss me tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related posts