Wednesday, November 14, 2007

East vs West -- a sharp cut of differences in Culture

What an impressive way to differentiate!!!!

Understanding of Chinese/ Asian culture vs. Western...interesting research.
I think it also applies to all Asians, including the Indians, Japanese, Thais, Koreans, Indonesian, Malays, etc...

These icons were designed by Liu Young who was born in China and educated in Germany.

Blue --> Westerner Red --> Asian/Chinese

Now, enjoy...

Punctuality

The boss

Queue when waiting

Express opinion

Handling problem

In a restaurant

In a party

On the street at weekend

Elderly

Caring the child

Ways of life

Contacts

Weather

Traveling

Anger control

How do you think? I think there are some more than this. Actually, I have filtered a bit to suitable with Vietnam. I may draw some more if I have time :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related posts