Tuesday, November 06, 2007

First day at ACET


I'm looking forward to this day, and finally the day is coming. It's really a wet evening on Nov-5-2007. I forgot the rain coat at home so feeling cold after that of course.

Teacher name is Jeff, 44 years old, coming from USA, started the class with such an introduction day. Students get to know each other in a natural way via a game. Each of students had to answer 10 easy questions (such as: what's yr favorite book, how many shoes you have, what country you like to visit most,...) one by one but not in the same paper, we students have been exchanged the papers after complete one question, after getting done with 10 answer in hand, we stand up and go around to find the writter of that answer. It's interesting game, you have to make questions to all the other people in class.

Jeff went through the rules of school as well as his too. He did in a very effective or dynamic, called "two-ways" interaction, just making sure his stundent remember that easy, he force us to read loud by ourselves, doing simple quiz about rules and then explain all to us. Thanks to that, now I can remember the rules of whole course and his too.

The first day was closed with filled of emotion, I feel very eager to start. The study enviroment look actual professional as I expected beforehand. Anyhow, this is a hard time which need my all concentration fully and seriously to get pass the course. I think it's not easy but I will try my best to achieve what I plan. Running/watching/playing days are over from now :(

http://www.acet.edu.vn/: site of the school

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related posts